- Submitted By (faculty researcher who is willing to lead this effort):
- Additional PIs Committed to the Project:
- Proposed New Machine/Component:
- Proposal Summary:
Provide a brief (1-3 page) description that addresses each of the following:
- Relationship to the goals of EBICS.
- A brief explanation of how the machine/component would be developed.
- A list of intermediate goals and milestones and an approximate timeline.
- Relationship, if any, to existing machines/components.
- Value added - How projects adds value as opposed to replicate or contribute to existing research.
- List of defined aims for each lab participating in the proposed project.
Please include the following program requirements in your proposal:
- Personnel: Faculty & staff effort (%time or expected annual hours), level of effort from other EBICS institutions/groups and from external partners
- Budget: Institutional and to support partner organizations
- Any gaps in expertise that would need to be addressed
- Any additional or special requirements in terms of staffing or equipment/facilities
- Potential for obtaining external support (e.g., industrial or governmental)
- Additional Resources Required: Materials, equipment, facilities, personnel, etc.